Guidance for respondents:

Please do not include any personal information in your comments.

If you wish to discuss a specific problem in your local area please contact your local Community Safety Officer, Safer Cornwall direct or your local policing team - you can find contact details on

This form must not be used to report a crime of any sort.  If you wish to report a crime, please call 999 if urgent, or use the non ¬≠urgent online crime reporting service at or call 101. If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment - a text phone is available on 180 01 101. 

In emergencies always use 999.

This survey refers to the area where you have lived in Cornwall over the last 12 months.